Saturday, September 19, 2009

Raining . Mood

This is my 1st blog here...

I didn't write blog for quite sometimes d.I will not update my blog everyday but once i got feeling to write den i will write.so maybe few days a week i will be here...lolx....lazy gal huh!

Wed is Wendy's off day...Wendy is my bebe's mum...and also my supervisor....we went to market that morning...cz we need some ingredients to cook...she will be da chef on that day...and i will be on Friday...

We buy alotz of thing and i bought some toilet assessories for my house...the small thing that hold toothpaste is so cute...i LOVE it....then after we bought evythng,we having breakfast 2gtr...both of us eat the same thing....curry mee....i suggest to ta pao for bebe...cz he's still sleeping...reli like a piggy....

when i see how his mum cooking,i reli swt!! so much thing 2do n reli so tired after done evythng...i told myself i don wan to do all these evyday....it's so damn tired...i rather read client's file den chopping da vegie evyday...once in awhile is ok la....nt evyday!!lolx...

Then Friday mean ystday....i gt mood to cook...so i cook 3 dishes n 1 soup....i jz realize that housewife is nt evy1 can be...and i definitely nt a gud one i think...bcz da potatoes n vegie i put nt enough salt n the telur bawang too thick....the only thing gud is da soup...uncle also say the soup nice...keke...i think ah be bluff me de,ah be say vy delicious,vy nice...n add rice....is just don wan me down...lolz...thx ah be...




















Then we go to fetch William bec...he comes bec for holiday...after drop him we go cc...ah be teach me a new game on fb...tycoon...cz i dono how to start...quite interesting...i LOVE it...

No comments:

Post a Comment