Wednesday, September 23, 2009

23.09.2009

23rd of Sept...it just a normal 23rd...make no diff....nothing special...2day is jz we 2gtr 1 yr and half d...but i din expect anythng on 2day...bcz i noe that the more i expect the more disappointment i will get...so im cool with it now..i noe u 4gt d...but it's ok.....i jz realize that when we expect too much our life will bcm vy boring...cz there will be no surprises at all....hmm....i will just sit there n wait...wait n wait....see whether 23rd will be a memorable day for me anot....bcz so far until now u are the one that i stay with for 1 yr n half...the longest period i guess...u break my record!

*************************

Our hamster died on this day...

Im so sad...dono how 2 described the feeling..when i reach ah be house it was alrdy weak in breathing...and eyes cant open alrdy...my tears start to fall....i cant talk...i cant do anythng...im helpless.....reli helpless....this is my 1st time feeling so helpless...when i went thru the process where a life being taken by god...i cant do anythng to stop it...i dowan him to go....it's still too small to go to the heaven....i miss him...i reli do....what i can do is keep calling him to wake up...dun stop breathing...my tears keep flowing...even now when i writing this blog my tears are running inside my eyes....i noe that im not a good mother yet...and i dono wat's inside ah be's mind...im lost...im all alone...im down...im sad....i asked bebe izit our hamster died on 2day mean that our love goin 2 end soon?I ask why must be 2day?He said it's just the coincidence...im so tired...i think thousand of vanilla sundae also wont make me feel happier ler 2day...2day just not a gud day...

Hope my lovely hamster R.I.P..

No comments:

Post a Comment