Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A whole new world

Yesterday while im working,i found out the Aladdin's song,by nick pitera...his voice is wonderful..i wan 2 upload his song here...must be amazing while writing my blog with the background song is a whole new world...feel like im flying over to the disneyland and became the princess dancing with my prince....ohh! my prince charming...lolx....start dreaming again...

When i can stop dreaming and go back to my studies huh?! I dono....a real soon i guess...bcause i reli run out of time d...i can no more having fun, evynite hang out with frenz...ohh!! i hate exam!! i wish i can evyday having fun like this...nowaday im staying with bebe....seem like im used to have ah be in my life alrdy...im insomnia on my own bed...i cannot sleep alone now...i need to smell ah be before i fall asleep evynite...i still rmb that nite wen v went out 2gtr and wen we reached home you told me that this is like our own house...how gud if we have our own 1...i wish too be....i can feel ur love so muz nowaday....u make me feel like im dropping down into a honey pool...tq ah be~ for loving me..

We start to go bec to our normal life...we din meet up wif jolyn n su dem 2nite...u promised me to stay up at home and company me to fight for my exam...i hope that this time ah be can reli do it...hehe...i find that im too lazy d....laziness lead to alotz of bad things...i became very very lazy...totaly don feel like wan to touch my books...i rather on9 or hide inside my blanket also don wan to get up and study...

No more Laziness!! start to do revision now!!!

But now it's time to sleep d...ah be still playing game...gotta drag him to bed d....nitez nitez

No comments:

Post a Comment