Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Ugly Truth

Truth is alwiz ugly huh?

I find that nowaday im growing from a small gal to become a matured thinking gal...i mean at least mature then laz time...i used to be a small gal who alwiz dreaming in wonderland...i dream about love...i dream about the perfect love...i dream about the kind of relationship alwiz ful with sweetness,loves,and care....

But...

The world is alwiz cruel...that is only happen in wonderland...never happen in this reality world...maybe yes but the percentage is almost zero...

I were asking myself a question during i took my bath tonight....i asked myself if i evyday eat the same dish for more than 1 yr...i mean jz 1 DISH...1 TYPE....SAME DISH evyday...will i gt bored....my ans is yes...but my principle is dish is dish....some DISH u jz cant simply change or have more than ONE DISH at the same time,that is because of if u eat them 2 gtr the consequences that will occur is just terrible n unimaginable...so,in a relationship it's also the same...human is living creature..when we in a relationship we are in a relationship with a human...we can communite to each other....we have minds...we have our own thoughts....that's y we need to share...sharing is caring...we care that's y we share....we share because of we care..

I disagree with what u have told me just now...im not agree u say that mayb because of i have lesser relationship experience so wat i have done to u is alwiz failed....i disagree because if u want me to compared with u those short and incalculable relationship i think they cannot be compared...they are two different thing...

I get to know an ugly truth 2nite...it's hurt....it make me bleeding inside....but i promised myself to keep it as a secret 4eva....i noe wat to do next...because rite now i reli reli tired n exhausted d...i need to take a break...a short break in my heart...i wont tel anyone how hurt it's ...i will hide evythng up until i recover myself...until im able to stand up again n stand rite bside u...not underneath of ur feet..

I can feel ur love sometimes...I know u love me...i do...but sometime im lost....lost in somewhere and cant feel ur love at all...diz is unstable...that's y i scare...

What shud i do?can i? noo....you cant silly gal...just let evythng be normal....if it's urs then is urs....so think more also useless....now 4.30 in the morning d.....time to sleep d...less than 4 hour from now i need to get ready go college d....

hmm....gud nitez beth...n bebe...

Zzzzzzz............Zzzzzzzzzzz.....................ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment